Having Trouble Getting Out of a Timeshare?
Lonestar Transfer is a family owned business dedicated to releasing timeshare owners from the lifetime liability of timeshare ownership.
About Our Services
Our primary service is our title transfer service. This service helps burdened timeshare owners by legally transferring their timeshare property title out of their name. Once the transfer is complete, all financial liability is removed from the previous owners.
For timeshare owners that still have a mortgage on their timeshare and don’t qualify for our timeshare transfer service, we’ve created a second very successful program known as timeshare mortgage cancellation. In this service we work directly with you to cancel your timeshare with the resort where you purchased it.
About Our History
For over decade now, Karen and Bryan Holloway have been working in timeshare owner advocacy to help owners stuck in timeshares. They spent much of this time consulting timeshare owners on how to stop the financial burden of a timeshare contract and coordinating financial relief to timeshare owners who desired a legal and permanent solution to discontinuing ownership.In 2012, as demand for their expertise in timeshare advocacy continued to grow, Karen and Bryan founded Lonestar Transfer, so they could continue helping burdened timeshare owners on a bigger scale. They quickly grew their business and staff, and have already helped over 2500 clients out of their timeshare and earning the Rockwall Chamber of Commerce’s “Emerging Business award”.
About Our Founders
Lonestar Transfer is a family owned and operated timeshare advocacy firm, founded by Karen and Bryan Holloway in 2012. The Holloway’s are not just owners, but also actively manage the daily operations at the company.
When they are not working, they spend most of their time on their family ranch in Poetry (Terrell) TX, where they have horses, dogs and ducks. Bryan and Karen are very experienced horse trainers and caretakers.
Years In Business
Money Back Guarantee
- When I first got the invitation to attend the meeting I was very skeptical, I had been taken advantage of several times and lost thousands of dollars. I decided to go ahead and attend, with the assumption that I would blow holes in every attempt they had to get me to buy into something that would never amount to anything except money out of my pocket and being in the same predicament I’m already in. To my surprise they offered me a realistic way out with a guarantee. I decided to take the offer after I felt comfortable. I received a letter that the transfer was complete and I am currently timeshare free and loving it!! Thank you Lonestar Transfer!!
- I used Lonestar Transfer to dispose of my timeshare. This company was very customer service friendly & gracious. The service was completed in a much shorter time than anticipated. Once all my paper work was submitted the process was completed in less than 6 weeks. When I received my letter in the mail I was so surprised. It was a very customer friendly letter. It precipitated me to get my ducks in a row to retire from work which I did 1 week later. I have a big burden lifted off my shoulder and I am enjoying my retirement in Ok. without having to worry about paying maintenance fees in Jan. right after Christmas, what a joy. Thank you so much for your hard work & professionalism.
- After 10+ years of being a timeshare owner, I woke up to the fact that my family was not using the facilities nor were they interested in learning how to use the time. I also realized that I was taking a “forced” vacation two times a year so as not to lose the weeks paid for and that the maintenance fees were creeping higher every year. Since I set aside X$ each month to pay the fees annually, I also recognized that none of my family members could afford this much money at this time… So After realizing that these fees would be thrust on them at my demise, I began to investigate selling my timeshares and found it to be virtually impossible at reputable sites and a total loss of money at the others. In March 2013, I received an invitation from Lonestar Transfer. I was impressed with the presentation and private consultation and decided to go for it.
- Linda and I want to thank Lonestar Transfer for the prompt and professional manner in which our timeshare with BlueGreen was successfully transferred from our possession. No more Maintenance Fees and no more annual dues! Yea! We were extremely excited when we received the formal notification of the transfer having been completed. Being a firm located in East Texas put our minds at ease when considering your invitation to attend your presentation as we have either turned down many invitations for similar presentations or walked away from presentations from representatives from California and Florida that didn’t appear trustworthy. Your presentation just showed the facts regarding Timeshares and offered us the opportunity we have been waiting for, and with no high pressure tactics. We can not thank you enough for removing this burden from us. Best wishes on your continued efforts to help others who are in similar situations as we once were.
- “Our family wants to thank Lonestar Transfer and their staff for helping us get rid of our Timeshare. After a sudden death in the family, we found ourselves in a difficult situation. We started looking for ways to get rid of the Maintenance Fees at our Timeshare in Las Vegas, Nv. Your company was very helpful and made it so easy for us. We can’t THANK YOU enough for helping our family.”
- “Karen Thank you for doing what you said you would do. I wanted out of my Ca. Timeshare and you made that happen. I appreciated the updates that you gave me though out the process. I will recommend Lonestar Transfer to anyone who is looking to get out of their Timeshare.”
- “Lonestar Transfer took our two timeshares off of our hands and transferred ownership out of our names.” Fairview, TX – May 18, 2015
- “They took care of our timeshare. If your timeshare is paid in full they can transfer your timeshare, and you will be released from any more maintenance fees or special assessment fees forever. We are relieved from this responsibility forever.” Ft Worth, TX – December 18, 2014
- “Lonestar removed my name from the deed for timeshare which released me from a lifetime of maintenance fee payments” Elkridge, MD – September 24, 2014
Contact Us to Receive Your Free Consultation!
You’ve got nothing to lose! Besides those horrid timeshare fees…
5 Tips to Avoid Timeshare Scams
Remember, if it seems too good to be true, it usually is. It’s important to ask many questions and to use your common sense. Above all, be sure to work with a reputable company. At Lonestar Transfer, we bring clarity to every step of the process, so that you can move forward with complete confidence.
They Randomly Contact You
Be wary of individuals or entities that make cold calls or send you mailers that you never requested. Be downright suspicious if they seem to know key details of your specific timeshare situation. That is a sure sign that you are being sought out in a predatory manner.
Are you being offered prizes, trips, and more common offering a free dinner to come listen to a “presentation” in a hotel meeting room? Those so-called freebies can cost you plenty. Some scammers ask the hapless prizewinner to pay a “refundable processing fee.” The scammer then keeps the money and no prize ever arrives.
They Don't Have an Actual Office
Many scam companies operate from inside and outside of the U.S. Do you really want to deal with a company that you can’t prove exists? Don’t take chances. If the company doesn’t have a bricks-and-mortar office located in the U.S., with actual staff that you could meet in person, avoid it.
They Play Numbers Games
Does the company have a 900 number? Don’t call. You could wind up paying high charges just for being on hold. Does the company charge a fee for even a brief consultation? That’s a red flag. Does the company cite cash values that can’t possibly be right. They aren’t. Do they speak in a rapid-fire style, hitting you with numbers that don’t add up? That’s no coincidence. Scam artists often deliberately seek to confuse their victims by quickly presenting lots of unrelated detail. Stay away from anyone who doesn’t give you clear, straightforward answers to your questions.
They Claim to Represent an Interested Realtor or Buyer
Some phony agents go so far as to cite the name of an actual realtor, saying that the realtor wishes to list or buy your timeshare for resale. Trouble is, the crook is just “borrowing” the realtor’s identity—a realtor who has no idea that this is going on. To put it more bluntly, the scammers are stealing an innocent party’s identity while lying to another innocent party—you.